HomeHistoryLodgingRestaurantHotel Garni ViktoriaSummerWinterPricesOffersRouteRequest
History Print E-mail

 post_sw

Our long tradition, starting 1673, allowed us to keep some of the cosiness of the good old times for our guests. The "Poststueberl", for example, is traditionally panelled with pine.

Until the foundation of the Zillertal Bahn, the post carriages delivered the post, as a horse relay station was located here.

This station developed, in 1901, to the first official imperial post office, which was placed in the house until 1962 and where generations of the Riedl family held office as postmasters.

 
Gasthof Post Familie Hundsbichler - Riedl 6283 Hippach h.hundsbichler@aon.at